An Indonesian worker died on Sunday when he was electrocuted while installing a set of electric cables in South Jakarta.

Two workers – who were unnamed – entered a two-meter manhole in the Mampang area before the accident happened, The Jakarta Post reported. An eyewitness later told the press that the manhole was dug to install electrical wires.

The witness, one of the duo’s colleagues, said the two workers received shocks while they were working in the manhole. He added that while one of them managed to get out, the other was stuck and was electrocuted.

Workers nearby took the man’s body to the nearest hospital. Authorities in the Mampang area temporarily suspended all electrical wiring work.

In September 2018, a similar case took place in South Jakarta when a 26-year-old utility worker was electrocuted.